Kickoff Boss

FellesskapetSuggestions (International)

Game lineups

bigs_nuno83 innlegg2 år år gammel

Currently we can have 1 to 3 games a day, normally 1, and with that it's doable to come by every day and select the team, but it may not be possible every time.

My suggestion is to set lineups per game. As so, one could choose the lineup for a future game, in particular for days where one has to do 2 lineups.

Also, I suggest to have a default lineup per type of game. For example, one could have a default for friendlies, another for league, another for cup, and other for international games and for tournaments (this one could be the same as for friendlies).

speedtuning122 innlegg2 år år gammel

You can save tactics and come to the game to change them with the chosen players. sometimes I do this because I don't have time

bigs_nuno83 innlegg2 år år gammel

That's what I do, too, but I have to come before the next game to change the tactic. Also, the current system complicates the scheduling of a friendly close to the daily game, in order to rotate the team.

Svar på Emnet

Kickoff Boss×
Glemt Passord
eller
Registrer deg og logg inn med Google

Har du ikke en konto? Registrer deg her