Kickoff Boss

FellesskapetHelp and Questions (International)

Misdirected Request

Urahara98317 innlegg2 år år gammel

Hello! :)

Today I tried to access the game from my mobile as usual, but suddenly I got the Misdirected Request message with the following text: The client needs a new connection for this request as the requested host name does not match the Server Name Indication (SNI) in use for this connection.

After doing a little research, it seems the problem is on my side, but I have no knowledge of how the internet works or how to configure settings... I haven't done anything different that I know of that's causing this... Does anyone have an answer?

Thanks in advance for the help

U119 innlegg2 år år gammel

It's not only you, Everyone are facing this issue since last few hours. Need to Wait for nicmo.

Thuru596 innlegg2 år år gammel

it seems all works now

also mpl

Svar på Emnet

Kickoff Boss×
Glemt Passord
eller
Registrer deg og logg inn med Google

Har du ikke en konto? Registrer deg her