Kickoff Boss

FellesskapetSuggestions (International)

buy for vct

devilteam110 innlegg2 år år gammel

it should be possible buy in game also with vct.

Alin213 innlegg2 år år gammel

The value of VCT can be unpredictable ,this making it hard to be implemented I guess.

Probably separate items that could be bought just with VCT and not euro would be a better idea.

Tsonga*27 innlegg2 år år gammel

Yes, I definitely think it would be a good decision to insert something to buy with vct, to create a purpose for the token.

I think it could have a positive effect on the whole project.

maridiba392 innlegg2 år år gammel

I would take it for granted that, sooner or later, something will be implemented. Otherwise, the whole VCT token project would be pointless.

Thuru596 innlegg2 år år gammel

Alin,

I think both is better. Not everybody have VCT

Svar på Emnet

Kickoff Boss×
Glemt Passord
eller
Registrer deg og logg inn med Google

Har du ikke en konto? Registrer deg her