Kickoff Boss

CommunitySuggestions (International)

Tactic

TismanBrianVe14 messaggiDa 2 anni

It would be good to change your mentality, your rhythm, in the middle of the game, change the player for another type like that, but instead of playing, change the mentality in the 45th minute or if you are winning. Change to go from offensive to balanced and so on in all if possible, it was very much appreciated Mr. Nicco

I don't know if I'm explaining myself

TismanBrianVe14 messaggiDa 2 anni

Sorry If my translator

lysybandyta*227 messaggiDa 2 anni

+1

always wanted to bring it into the game

TismanBrianVe14 messaggiDa 2 anni

@​nicmo

​​​unanimous decision

​​goo!

maridiba392 messaggiDa 2 anni

I kinda like the idea, it's definitely realistic and that's always a good thing.

Maybe the matches between similar teams risk becoming more random because the first who scores and goes defensive/slow is advantaged, it would become a bit like "the first to score wins". But close matches are already random, so it shouldn't be a big deal after all

Rispondi alla discussione

Kickoff Boss×
Password smarrita
o
Registrati e Accedi con Google

Non hai un account? Registrati qui