Kickoff Boss

CommunityGeneral (International)

Minimum players in team

Rioanda6 messaggiDa 2 anni

i just lost my main club

is there any required of minimum players in team?

Silva00768 messaggiDa 1 anno

Yes, your club needs to have at least 16 players.

Having fewer than 16 players prevents you, for instance, from starting player sales auctions.

As far as I know, the board can only sack you when your club is in a financial crisis—specifically, when the club's balance remains negative for more than three weeks. I haven't heard of anyone losing their club simply because they had a small squad.

https://kickoffboss.com/game/managers_crisis.php

1.png

Silva00768 messaggiDa 1 anno

But... I could be mistaken or out of the loop. :)

Rioanda6 messaggiDa 2 anni

Silva007
But... I could be mistaken or out of the loop. :)

@Silva007 thanks for the explanation

T_T

Rispondi alla discussione

Kickoff Boss×
Password smarrita
o
Registrati e Accedi con Google

Non hai un account? Registrati qui