Kickoff Boss

CommunityGeneral (International)

please!

mikyre9226 messaggiDa 2 anni

Please, I’d like the old layout back; it’s impossible to make sense of anything now. Could you add a toggle so we can choose which layout to play with? That way, everyone would be happier.

shomy_btc2 messaggiDa 2 anni

mikyre92
Please, I’d like the old layout back; it’s impossible to make sense of anything now. Could you add a toggle so we can choose which layout to play with? That way, everyone would be happier.

@mikyre92 I agree with this 100%

Emeryair724 messaggiDa 1 mese

You're going to perform these steps: go to the history where you have the previous version and access the new version, then do the same thing again and the previous version will appear.

Errach59 messaggiDa 2 anni

For now, you can remove '/game' from the URL to switch to old version. I hope we can keep it...

cebeser4 messaggiDa 4 mesi

I liked the new look but there should be an another option with white background, i think.

modificato il · 1 volte

Thuru599 messaggiDa 2 anni

cebeser
I liked the new look but there should be an another option with white background, i think.

@cebeser

that last thing you can troggel dark there, what yiu can find by profile

since I used this it was much better. The new things and changes yiu shall learn and works fine after a week or little longer.

so no problem at all I think.

the new version have also so more features what yiu shall like

mikyre9226 messaggiDa 2 anni

Emeryair7
Segui questi passaggi: vai alla cronologia dove si trova la versione precedente e accedi alla nuova versione, poi ripeti la stessa operazione e verrà visualizzata la versione precedente.

@Emeryair7 i don't understand nothing, sorry

shomy_btc2 messaggiDa 2 anni

Thanks god, I can return now in daily tasks laugh, it was so annoying sry...

cebeser4 messaggiDa 4 mesi

Thuru
@cebeser

that last thing you can troggel dark there, what yiu can find by profile
since I used this it was much better. The new things and changes yiu shall learn and works fine after a week or little longer.
so no problem at all I think.
the new version have also so more features what yiu shall like

@Thuru Thank u. I loved it.

Rispondi alla discussione

Kickoff Boss×
Password smarrita
o
Registrati e Accedi con Google

Non hai un account? Registrati qui