Kickoff Boss

CommunityGeneral (International)

BUG Home ;-)

Nick530 messaggiDa 2 anni

Honestly, I don't understand anything about this game!!! I play at home and my percentage is 17% compared to 9.5% against my opponent, I have all my players with 100% energy... I play tournaments with the best players in Europe and I don't lose and in the championship I'm cursed with all the players from 1-6th place... honestly, I don't understand anything!!! I understand that I'm cursed from the point that I only want your sponsorships in tournaments, so that people don't think I'm the man of the game!!! Honestly, something is not right about me and what I did for this game... I swallow a lot but this season was a mockery of me and my group of players... honestly, I shouldn't have lost a match at home ;-) analyze the matches in tournaments where only they are controlled and that's where you can see the value of my team ;-) to have a boost in the game NICMO... but at this pace .... you know better ;-)

modificato il · 2 volte

Nick530 messaggiDa 2 anni

and here I'm not complaining just about this match, but about all my direct matches with the 1st/6th places at home... there's no such thing honestly!!! am I cursed?

Ralf237 messaggiDa 2 anni

Stop spamming all the chats.

Learn the game

Nick530 messaggiDa 2 anni

How soon will laughter or curses reach you, I suspect ;-)

JUmpingJAckFLash14246 messaggiDa 2 anni

Not sure the % gain or malus is active

but here, teams are equal

anyway i can understand frustation with this game ^^, i stopped to try to understand

Nick530 messaggiDa 2 anni

because Ralf doesn't have the courage to accept the challenge of playing with me in the tournament!!! I'm offering a free password to "Test Ralf!!! [0-100] " password: scam

Chazuke_e94 messaggiDa 2 anni

Now that‘s getting passive aggressive. . .

Rispondi alla discussione

Kickoff Boss×
Password smarrita
o
Registrati e Accedi con Google

Non hai un account? Registrati qui