In this tournament, any team is accepted, but you will have to donate to the fund depending on the AVQ of the team, this after I personally analyze your team!!! The prize pool can get quite tempting, contact directly on the tour group https://discord.gg/6SZdsGjE
trustNo1*56 postinganusia 2 Tahun
Yes we will
DelteN*19 postinganusia 1 Tahun
This kind of tournaments are bullshit, i would stop them and let's play just official cups. It makes the game look like the game created by children. Just a mess, useless tournaments, another discord servers, useless topics in the forum, etc...There's nothing at stake in tournaments, someone nominated themselves to a position like "I'll decide who can and who has to pay how much" - just Bullshit
Nick535 postinganusia 2 Tahun
organize tournaments with your own money so I can comment too!!!
trustNo1*56 postinganusia 2 Tahun
DelteN => if you are not interested in the topic, skip it, is so simple.. I don't think anyone needed your opinion...you could sleep instead of spewing the worst, it's not worth writing hundreds of empty words if you don't. Don't say anything. Ignore the rest of us, sorry to bother you. Good night and sweet dreams.
Kami menggunakan cookie untuk memastikan kamu mendapatkan pengalaman terbaik. Dengan menggunakan KickoffBoss, kamu setuju dengan Kebijakan Privasi kami