Kickoff Boss

ZajednicaSuggestions (International)

Injuries

Fenix15 objava2 godina godina

Good evening, I have noticed a drastic increase in injuries this season, in my case in 9 games 6 injuries. In my opinion we need to review something in the game.

speedtuning122 objava2 godina godina

Hey

I see you use Tackling harding and maybe condition players too

uređeno dana · 2 puta

Minecodersam350 objava2 godina godina

Even with normal tackling i noticed injuries and Red cards increased

uređeno dana · 1 puta

DoVlas17 objava2 godina godina

Same here, the last 4 games, 3 injuries and 2 reds, No problem😁

Masetto825 objava2 godina godina

Però che hai vinto e non ai pagato neanche i stipendi non lo dici quindi non ti lamentare

Minecodersam350 objava2 godina godina

it's clear that now there is more chance to get cards or injuries than before

micl31429 objava2 godina godina

7 injuries in 14 matches, without playing "hard" only one minute !!! I hope nicmo will fix it.

Odgovori na Temu

Kickoff Boss×
Zaboravljena lozinka
ili
Registrirajte se i prijavite se s Google-om

Nemate račun? Registriraj se ovdje