Kickoff Boss

ZajednicaGeneral (International)

Small Teams tournaments!5! {0-100}

Nick531 objava2 godina godina

Tournaments for all teams are starting!!! The small team tournament is for teams with AVQ maximum 55 and the other one is for teams with AVQ over 56!!

imperatore19816 objava2 godina godina

is there a entry fee?

mikyre9224 objava2 godina godina

non riesco a capire come si partecipa

MadMike5 objava1 godina godina

Thank you for organizing this! How can I join?

Nick531 objava2 godina godina

I'm in the game now! Let's get the tournaments going tonight! I suspect there will be some nice stakes in play.

Nick531 objava2 godina godina

From what I see you don't want to make more gold from a tournament, do you play at 2 gold profit from the game? because you don't want to or don't understand my basic rule... in which to ensure other attractive tournaments, I have to sell players!!! those who win it will play 10 free tournaments which will definitely bring them a good profit!!!
PS. I repeat for the last time this rule is that I only pay the prizes from my own pocket, for a tournament well organized by me!!! I don't earn anything from this business, only active players in the game win!

Nick531 objava2 godina godina

I need three more team smalls. go go go

Odgovori na Temu

Kickoff Boss×
Zaboravljena lozinka
ili
Registrirajte se i prijavite se s Google-om

Nemate račun? Registriraj se ovdje