Kickoff Boss

ZajednicaGeneral (International)

people from Brazil

guilherme15768 objava2 godina godina

Guys from Brazil, I have a proposal to help boost my country. Every Brazilian who creates a wallet on Phantom and links it to their wallet in the game, I will give 1,000 VCT coins as a gift.

guilherme15768 objava2 godina godina

Whoever completes my goal and just calls me in the game chat with the address of your wallet being br I will be sending the coins

guilherme15768 objava2 godina godina

I'm not making any money from this and I'm not rich, but the person who should be doing this is the game's nickname and not me lol

guilherme15768 objava2 godina godina

But I found it interesting to do because this currency will only have real value when the entire game community has the currency buying and selling it on a daily basis.

guilherme15768 objava2 godina godina

I hope my idea influences other people from other countries who have more money than me lol

uređeno dana · 1 puta

lysybandyta*227 objava2 godina godina

I wonder when you will find the edit option

PvPNyko126 objava2 godina godina

Good idea, but why only people of Brazil? 1000 coins is 0.03euro. You could easy expand to everybody :D

Major11733 objava2 godina godina

Thanks Guilherme for the 1,000.

villarreal88 objava1 godina godina

I love Brazil too :)
Brazilian President just came to Vietnam

Landlord278 objava2 godina godina

Lol@PvPNyko

At least he has mind of giving back to the community.

Good initiative Bro:)

guilherme15768 objava2 godina godina

PVPNyko I don't give any more coins because I'm not rich and this is the nickname's function and not mine lol

b1c10148 objava2 godina godina

Nice giveway vct :)

uređeno dana · 1 puta

Odgovori na Temu

Kickoff Boss×
Zaboravljena lozinka
ili
Registrirajte se i prijavite se s Google-om

Nemate račun? Registriraj se ovdje