Kickoff Boss

ZajednicaSuggestions (International)

Change Tutoring Model

nanomachine30 objava2 godina godina

instead of limiting 1 tutoring per pitch area, it is better to limit 4 slots for tutoring youth players (as long as there are enough senior players), because there is often need for defenders and midfielders more than goalkeeper and striker.

Twente4784 objava2 godina godina

+1 it is better to make all 4 tutors neutral so you can do for example 4 defenders or midfielders if you want, because you can’t choose youth position at the moment.

Chazuke_e94 objava2 godina godina

I'd rather want it removed

Landlord278 objava2 godina godina

@nanomachine

I made same proposal on discord not long but thanks to Madiba reply I then understood why that might not be a good idea.. He said if all 4 slot a neutral it discourage the upgrade of youth facilities to house more player since the tutoring give perfect opportunity for only 4 player to progress. Most will just kept low youth upgrade to train 4 players. Which is very true right?

DelteN*19 objava1 godina godina

Just because it's easier for players (managers), doesn't mean it's good

-1

uređeno dana · 1 puta

JUmpingJAckFLash14247 objava2 godina godina

-1

too many skills player is not good for normal/casual player

Juni37 objava2 godina godina

@nanomachine  +1

@landlord, I think this is backwards thinking, you can see I have a 2 star youth center which can accommodate 5 youth players, and I don't think I will add any more stars to my youth center because there are only 4 tutors which means a 2 star youth center is more than enough

or maybe the idea from ​​nanomachine can be developed into, 0 tutoring slots for 1* youth center, 4 tutoring slots for 2* or something like that, this will encourage many managers to improve their youth center

uređeno dana · 1 puta

Odgovori na Temu

Kickoff Boss×
Zaboravljena lozinka
ili
Registrirajte se i prijavite se s Google-om

Nemate račun? Registriraj se ovdje