Kickoff Boss

ZajednicaGeneral (International)

Nicks's Tournament 2 [0-100]

Isaiasvercosa30 objava2 godina godina

Hi nick, I can't join the group

lysybandyta*227 objava2 godina godina

the link doesnt work

Nick530 objava2 godina godina

you must have a discord account!

b1c10148 objava2 godina godina

Hello Nick, I have account discord and appears "#unknow" for me.

Nick530 objava2 godina godina

then ask for friendship on discord: Nick

Nick530 objava2 godina godina

the tournament will start tomorrow night at 20:00!!! because it is late now and many players are watching the match or playing the tournaments in the game, have a nice evening!

Thuru596 objava2 godina godina

You can add or invite on your discord channel

for Some tournaments can be intresting

btw this evening, friday I am not at home, but can maybe in earlier so far possible

Royalblue*9 objava2 godina godina

Done for join group

Thank u

Nick530 objava2 godina godina

I'm still waiting for proposals!

Nick530 objava2 godina godina

there are still 4 free places for both small and large teams!

Ivory420*29 objava1 godina godina

Can i get in Boss??

lysybandyta*227 objava2 godina godina

great preparation, bro 😂

Odgovori na Temu

Kickoff Boss×
Zaboravljena lozinka
ili
Registrirajte se i prijavite se s Google-om

Nemate račun? Registriraj se ovdje