Kickoff Boss

ZajednicaGeneral (International)

Nicks's Tournament [0-67]

Nick530 objava2 godina godina

I organize a tournament for all the teams that are growing in this game, small and medium that are growing, if you want the password, ask here, after analyzing the team you will be accepted in the tournament and you will receive the password!

Mazzika17 objava2 godina godina

Hello Nick

Don't Forget Me

Garnacha1 objava2 godina godina

me?

uređeno dana · 1 puta

pdmoreno6 objava2 godina godina

I want to participate, please send the password

I was the 8th to request the password, what is the criteria?

uređeno dana · 2 puta

trustNo1*56 objava2 godina godina

Hello, can I get the password pls? Thanx either way, al the good to you and your dearest😇🙏

uređeno dana · 1 puta

b1c10148 objava2 godina godina

Good Nick, I believe you should leave it to the teams that were unable to participate in the tournament with prize.

luq_lux5 objava2 godina godina

Allo Nick

Greetings,

I hope my team can join

Darlan9929 objava2 godina godina

eu não consegui participar dos outros de hoje

One*7 objava2 godina godina

Create turnament avg 0-50 too for small team sir

Joe032 objava2 godina godina

Hello! Can you evaluate my team?

Isaiasvercosa30 objava2 godina godina

Hi nick, I'm interested!

uređeno dana · 2 puta

Nick530 objava2 godina godina

what remains marked on Romania, very few people look for me for the password!

netracer49 objava1 godina godina

Hi Nick, I would like to join your tournament!

Minecodersam348 objava2 godina godina

guys comment only if you are <50 avq

laugh

GO*95 objava2 godina godina

hello nick, my mother great grandmother was romanian.

Tadalion43 objava2 godina godina

Thanks you. but no....

Minecodersam348 objava2 godina godina

yeah nick, even my grandfather of 10th generation was romanian :D

Nick530 objava2 godina godina

for the last 5 places the password will be posted on the forum!

BIKOS971*27 objava2 godina godina

I want to come in this tournament it is possible?

KamisatoAyaka*1 objava2 godina godina

Please give me the password  thx so much

uređeno dana · 1 puta

Arum9 objava1 godina godina

Leave a comment, wait for her message or wait for 5 last place

Onat4214 objava2 godina godina

Hi

Id like to join as well

thank you

Goldesenyor46 objava2 godina godina

Hello Nick, i would like to join if its posible

Thank you

Poolie*1 objava2 godina godina

I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN,

THANKS

FirstWave52 objava2 godina godina

Good initiative, if there is space send me the password

dasso*5 objava1 godina godina

Give me password nick please

guilherme15768 objava2 godina godina

I want to participate in the tournament

Jackal*1 objava1 godina godina

Hi, I hope I can join:)

Nick530 objava2 godina godina

honestly in this game there are only players from Indonesia!? players from Romania where are they!!! I would also like to help small teams from Romania

Wissaoways*65 objava2 godina godina

I didn't expect you to be racist, Nick.

And waste everyone's time for no reason

Arum9 objava1 godina godina

My team is romania ,, haha

Imadmsilini*3 objava2 godina godina

I need some gold give me the password if possible

Nick530 objava2 godina godina

those who asked to be friendly with them and reasoned that their energy was decreasing, in the condition in which I wanted to experience new players!!! not to hope that they will receive the password

Batkes9 objava2 godina godina

Don’t send me.

I dont want it

Nick530 objava2 godina godina

at 22:00 the password will be public, you still have time to convince me to receive the password individually!!!

pdmoreno6 objava2 godina godina

uređeno dana · 1 puta

Nick530 objava2 godina godina

good luck in the tournament!!! I hope you win as much as possible! to buy good players after the prizes awarded by me! High stakes ;-)

Stoneisland271 objava2 godina godina

Nick - " FOR PRESIDENT OF KOB"

Nick530 objava2 godina godina

not the case, I love this beautiful community!!! I never hope to profit from this game

Stoneisland271 objava2 godina godina

I think 90% of those who asked you for the invitation think differently

trustNo1*56 objava2 godina godina

Many ThanX, Nick 😇

Nick530 objava2 godina godina

by the way, as an idea if you offer from the heart, so far I have won 200 euros in bets!

Nick530 objava2 godina godina

at the moment I'm playing on the stake of winning 2000 euros in bets and I'm in the books!

trustNo1*56 objava2 godina godina

Multi inainte! Sa mai dai :) thanx

Nick530 objava2 godina godina

if you studied, I offered a lot of gold in tournaments, without wanting anything back!

Nick530 objava2 godina godina

total madness in this tournament and in CL live!!! a beautiful evening.

trustNo1*56 objava2 godina godina

True! Thanx for the opportunity

Nick530 objava2 godina godina

don't forget to follow me when I sell the players, I always offer them below the scholarship price!!! this if you want to grow... transfer money in these tournaments will be enough!!!

Ivory420*29 objava1 godina godina

Sent to me , thanks

Nick530 objava2 godina godina

congratulations to all players! everyone who participated won gold and besides that you practiced tactics and the new update in the game! I was willing to organize another tournament, but the administrator disappeared for an hour!

Darlan9929 objava2 godina godina

Obrigado Nick, você é o melhor 😎

netracer49 objava1 godina godina

Thank you for organizing the tournament! You're the best Nick!

GeneralMod1 objava2 mjeseci godina

Nick

I organize a tournament for all the teams that are growing in this game, small and medium that are growing, if you want the password, ask here, after analyzing the team you will be accepted in the tournament and you will receive the password!

@Nick can I get the password please

Nick530 objava2 godina godina

Ever since I revived this post from a year ago—back when I was organizing free tournaments out of my own pocket, and still do—a small group of people has been targeting me, disliking whatever I post on the forum. Yet, I look forward to the good-faith players who have developed—and continue to develop—through my tournaments giving a "like" to the free work I do for the game and for the up-and-coming players I help to grow!

daniel14 objava1 godina godina

Pls i want to participate in the tournament

ferprival6 objava7 mjeseci godina

Can you add me to the tournament?

multumesc

Ganagul14 objava11 mjeseci godina

Hey,

Can i join your tournament?

READYPLAY15 objava7 mjeseci godina

i would like to join also

Can you send me the password?

uređeno dana · 1 puta

Odgovori na Temu

Kickoff Boss×
Zaboravljena lozinka
ili
Registrirajte se i prijavite se s Google-om

Nemate račun? Registriraj se ovdje