Kickoff Boss

ZajednicaSuggestions (International)

guide for new players

speedtuning122 objava2 godina godina

There should be a guide with the first steps in the game, for example:

  • checking the roles of the best players,
  • check Next Match
  • check result
  • the team,
  • best players / position
  • best captain
  • check market players

because I have players who sign up and give up right away because they say it's too complicated and confusing, they don't understand anything and this way it would always give players an idea of ​​how to start

uređeno dana · 1 puta

speedtuning122 objava2 godina godina

yes but it's not the same, I mean when you enter the game for the first time a tip appears next to the steps to do it, you can follow or dismiss,

I don't know if it's possible to create that

TombRaider*16 objava1 godina godina

They should be have knowledge about football, otherwise they will not understand anything

speedtuning122 objava2 godina godina

yes but I have played other football games that had small initial tips on how to start playing

about checking team, checking opponent, setting starting team before the game, these simple things that those who start the game for the first time don't know

Fletcher90112 objava2 godina godina

Short tutorial will be great for new players +1

Chazuke_e94 objava2 godina godina

Create a guide and put it on the forum, if new player ask, give them the guide 😂

Landlord278 objava2 godina godina

I've played many football mangers in the past right

From symbian os days. I bet those mini games back then

Had such powerful tutorials that can't be skipped. The one

That guid you to first match, how to set starting elven and subs,

How to buy and sell for the first time.

It all could be fake match fixture and transfer just to get new players

Without football management skill get hint of what the mission is.

They could simulate half a season tutorial in fake world and a step

By step guide to help them get familiar. Nothing annoys me when i get

To play game for the first time and i find no tutorial along to get me started.

I've proposed those suggestions before and i give this +++

Odgovori na Temu

Kickoff Boss×
Zaboravljena lozinka
ili
Registrirajte se i prijavite se s Google-om

Nemate račun? Registriraj se ovdje