I would like to put my suggestions on predictions, I feel it will be more fun to turned it to betting, bet with euros, or gold, I don't know what predictions really help for now without earning anything from it, does it also motivate the team to win? Thanks.
uređeno dana · 2 puta
Tricrape30 objava2 godina godina
People will pay and predict only for pretty-sure matches, it can be an idea to make it for example at least 5 bets on the same league match-day to approve a bet, but i’m not sure it will be enough
Africa31 objava1 godina godina
Some games can be unpredictable, even smaller teams can beat bigger teams in have seen that happening
maridiba392 objava2 godina godina
How can you trust people that much? Most games in the season's last round would become an occasion to arrange a match for betting!
Anyway, this has already been proposed and has not been considered for many reasons.
lysybandyta*227 objava2 godina godina
Too much possibilities to fix matches.
I dont agree that idea
JUmpingJAckFLash14246 objava2 godina godina
Will be very interesting....but not allow because its same as casino or poker who re forbidden in many country
Xander33 objava2 godina godina
I agree with lysybandyta
An interesting idea but with a high risk that the matches will now be fixed. Also, where would the prize money come from? Because if we look at the betting houses, they are the ones that give the prizes but here it cannot be the game that gives the prizes because there are not many funds.
DelteN*19 objava1 godina godina
Simple, Bad idea -1
Thuru596 objava2 godina godina
Not every country allow this. And from the countries what do this have many rules. So this is a big no
b1c10148 objava2 godina godina
No reason.
-1
In real world some countries not allow type betting.