Kickoff Boss

ZajednicaSuggestions (International)

Introduce inbuilt assistant manager into game

Mmm*64 objava2 godina godina

last season there was a day my phone had issue which lead to me not being active for two days and I was unable to train my players and also set tactics,so I would like to propose to the admins and all other users of this great platform to help rereason with me if introducing an inbuilt assistant manager to every club that has a real manager isn't nice.
🎯Now take for instant, that day before my phone went off and dead.imagine there was an inbuilt assistant manager (controlled by me) I would have told him the tactics he would have used In the next upcoming matches I lost due to not being online and he would have introduced those tactics into those matches and also substituted players I would have told him to substitute
      Now I know someone will say that this might discourage real managers from being consistent,but that can be fixed by limiting the days of the assistant manager service since when the real manager was last online
   

WHAT I PROPOSE TO THE ADMINS

   Introduce assistant manager so if this happens again or anything similar happens. .
   1: The assistant manager has the ability make tactical changes in the team only when the real manager authorizes (switches  to auto manager)
2: the assistant manager can function at only 3 official matches,in tournaments he can make changes in only one tournament session (after the 15 tournaments games he was authorized to manage when real manager was offline he will become inactive)
3: assistant manager can be switched off  while on duty if real manager come online.
4: assistant manager can't perform tasks like players purchase and selling for now

     This should not affect deleting inactive real managers account

Happy new year to you all....

DelteN*19 objava1 godina godina

U need to be active.. -1

PvPNyko126 objava2 godina godina

If you cant be online 5 minutes every day. Why play even at all?

Mmm*64 objava2 godina godina

@pvpnyko.  Emergencies do happen

Landlord278 objava2 godina godina

I believe assistant manager could come in hand one way or another

For example: auto first eleven selection,  an instruction to replace player

with less than specifiedn energy to be auto replace by squad player with playable

Position. This can be optional where manager can turn on in case of emergency

That lead managers to be absent and unable to come active. We all do have pretty

Busy days, 1 or 2:)

jmrc12516 objava2 godina godina

Sorry Bro, but that's is not needed, and will charge nicmo with more work. Who can't be online a few minutes a day should assume the consequences.

bigs_nuno83 objava2 godina godina

An assistant human manager, no. This could facilitate the clones, and the team it's yours, not from other player.

Even so, I agree with @Landlord that we need some kind of automation for next games. Namely when you have 2 games in a day and don't have time to come in between games to change the formation, as it isn't a good timing for you.

Mmm*64 objava2 godina godina

@Big-Nuno I didn't mean human manager, when I said automatic I meant from system not human,it should be from system and can only perform only when you authorized it.thanks

Mmm*64 objava2 godina godina

@everyone pls take note that I meant assistant manager that's not human but from the game system and can only function only when you turn it on and give it task to do.

Odgovori na Temu

Kickoff Boss×
Zaboravljena lozinka
ili
Registrirajte se i prijavite se s Google-om

Nemate račun? Registriraj se ovdje