Kickoff Boss

ZajednicaHelp and Questions (International)

Cannot promote my youth players

MadJack*8 objava2 godina godina

Hi I have two youth players who are 17 that I want to promote to my main team but for some reason I can not do this.  I currently have 23 players in my main team. please help.

nicmo615 objava4 godina godina

hi, what error do you have?

MadJack*8 objava2 godina godina

There is no arrow to click on to promote them to the first team.

Vrikie6 objava2 godina godina

There should be 2 icons next to the Avg. Q column. A green arrow and a red cross. Press the green arrow bro.

MadJack*8 objava2 godina godina

There is no green arrow or red cross just the settings cog and the i for information.

nicmo615 objava4 godina godina

your in the wrong page, in the left menu click Youth Center, from there you can promote them.

Odgovori na Temu

Kickoff Boss×
Zaboravljena lozinka
ili
Registrirajte se i prijavite se s Google-om

Nemate račun? Registriraj se ovdje