Kickoff Boss

ZajednicaSuggestions (International)

Manager for team

Cristian053 objava2 godina godina

good evening, I have a proposal to help the game, I propose that each team can have an additional manager, that additional manager must be another player with limited rights, that he cannot put a player up for sale, that he cannot buy players and to not be able to withdraw the other player's money, what do you think?

goldboy3331*6 objava1 godina godina

i don't like this . -

Cristian053 objava2 godina godina

@Iveldion it's not about clones or what accusations you want to bring to my address, my problem is that I don't have enough time to fully understand the rules of this game, for this reason I think that another person who knows football can also take care of my team, as I said... no sales rights or other benefits, just a small insignificant salary, 5% of the profit would be good :)

Alin213 objava2 godina godina

This is not mpl.

Maybe 3 weeks time window could get extended to full month so in case something happens player does not lose his team, but managers.... Aren t necessary.

maridiba392 objava2 godina godina

For obvious reasons, managing multiple accounts is strictly forbidden, and many users have been banned for breaking that rule.

That update would offer a convenient workaround for cheaters, so it will never be considered. One could open as many accounts as he wants and select the primary account as the additional manager...

Odgovori na Temu

Kickoff Boss×
Zaboravljena lozinka
ili
Registrirajte se i prijavite se s Google-om

Nemate račun? Registriraj se ovdje