Kickoff Boss

ZajednicaSuggestions (International)

Tactical Tempo

Wissaoways*65 objava2 godina godina

I think adding tempo ruined the tactical control it became boring

nicmo618 objava4 godina godina

so you never noticed that the old mentality option was what is now tempo, just with the wrong name.

Wissaoways*65 objava2 godina godina

I mean if we get too deep into the details of tactics it gets a bit boring

maridiba392 objava2 godina godina

If you play with balanced mentality the tactic editor is exactly the same as before

Wissaoways*65 objava2 godina godina

Thank you, what is the positive and negative effect if I play at a fast or slow tempo ?

jmrc12516 objava2 godina godina

The effects are not described, like mentality was, just the meaning in the quantity of build ups your team can make.

Wissaoways*65 objava2 godina godina

For example, does fast tempo mean accelerating the attack to be a counterattack, or is it just an attempt to end the attack quickly, regardless of its outcome?

Odgovori na Temu

Kickoff Boss×
Zaboravljena lozinka
ili
Registrirajte se i prijavite se s Google-om

Nemate račun? Registriraj se ovdje