Kickoff Boss

ZajednicaSuggestions (International)

PLAYER ON LOAN

bombastic*10 objava2 godina godina

Hello Managers, and Support,

I would like to suggest if it's possible to have player on loan, manager can put players for loan market and manager who is interested in loaning the player can loan the player. Manger can be responsible for their wages , term of loan eg one week, one day whole season. Player can gain experience through that as well. Planing terms can be decided by admin how they can see on that.

It will reflect like real club loan transfers....

Alin213 objava2 godina godina

It ll be a shit show.

Personally I don't see how loans can make the game better.

Just my 2 cents

maridiba392 objava2 godina godina

I agree with Alin.
If you have a good youth you don't lend him because you don't know if he will be trained well; if you haven't good training facilities nobody will lend you players, but if you have good training facilities it's not convenient to borrow players, better buy and train your own youth.

Too many conflicts of interests, it would probably be only good for cheaters

uređeno dana · 1 puta

speedtuning122 objava2 godina godina

It's not a good idea. I agree to Alin

Alin213 objava2 godina godina

It ll give hand to corruption and bribes. Imagine I lend 10 players in PL to 3 4 different teams, on secret agreements to be given points in direct games.

I do not need a game be that realistic, however this is just my opinion

Odgovori na Temu

Kickoff Boss×
Zaboravljena lozinka
ili
Registrirajte se i prijavite se s Google-om

Nemate račun? Registriraj se ovdje