Kickoff Boss

ZajednicaHelp and Questions (International)

change club

FrankBull*5 objava1 godina godina

If I leave my current club can I join higher level club in another country ? serie A o serie B ???? or can I not choose the club and will be offered random clubs oflower categories ?

thanks for the replies

stormznx5 objava2 godina godina

You are currently at the 1st place in your group. At the end of this season, you'll automatically be promoted to B2 (check 'Information' tab).

FrankBull*5 objava1 godina godina

I want tò change club and tò go in another club in  serie A

Tadalion43 objava2 godina godina

Hi. When joining new club, its now only possible to join clubs in division 3 or 4.

FrankBull*5 objava1 godina godina

Ok I undestand thank you

Odgovori na Temu

Kickoff Boss×
Zaboravljena lozinka
ili
Registrirajte se i prijavite se s Google-om

Nemate račun? Registriraj se ovdje