For users who don't know what is this app:
Here you can bet matches of random league for free and try to win some real money.
Part of the income coming from ads will be used to reward the best better in the app.
Rony2603*10 objava2 godina godina
Aren't betting apps and earning apps banned in Play Store?
Stoneisland271 objava2 godina godina
-1 GameForCompulsiveGamblers
Momo025*33 objava2 godina godina
I bet but not got points. No sense
Minecodersam348 objava2 godina godina
@Rony2603
the apps you are referring to are apps in which you use your real money to bet, this is not the case
Goatredditor90*25 objava2 godina godina
+100
Rony2603*10 objava2 godina godina
@minecoder can you explain the procedure how it works? I downloaded it yesterday and placed bets in it! What is the winning amount and what happens in case of draw?
Minecodersam348 objava2 godina godina
@rony2603
You just bet and in the end of the season you will add the score (how many matches you have guessed correctly) in the scoreboard. You find more information in scoreboard section, or otherwise on telegram Group you can ask questions
Minecodersam348 objava2 godina godina
up
hadras8*108 objava2 godina godina
Hey I prefer to apply for 100€ tournaments
If there is, I'll join :)
Formation time limit is 10 minutes
real play in game without 3rd app
Minecodersam348 objava2 godina godina
@hadras8
why not, but remember that the app is totally free, no need to pay :)