Kickoff Boss

ZajednicaHelp and Questions (International)

Player Skills

edualorobles*1 objava2 godina godina

Hello,

I would like to know how the different skills of the players affect the development of the match, or at least an explanation of what each skill is for, in order to relate them to tactics, formation, training, etc.
I have read the documentation but haven't found any information on this.

Since various formulas appear openly, I would like to understand how they can affect performance in this case, to optimize my tactics.

Thanks!

Minanashaat17 objava2 godina godina

Hello . The match check each play . For example if your attacker has high speed and he get a through ball against low speed defender.  Your chance will be higher than him . If one one situation against gk and your attacker finishing not high but the gk handling is high skill , the chance will he for the keeper to save the ball . It check each play separate.  I hope It can help you .

U119 objava2 godina godina

I guess no one knows how the skills are being calculated by the match engine.

The underlined skills for each player are the ones that might be priority but you can train other skills as well. For eg., if u want ur defenders to be faster u can train the speed skill And if u want ur attackers to do some defending u can train tackling skills.  It all depends on how you want to build ur team and there's no defined approach or formula for this

uređeno dana · 1 puta

Zenny38 objava2 godina godina

I would like to understand this too.  Particularly whether skills like positioning, off the ball, strength, speed are useful to all positions like Def, Mid, Str or just for some positions.  It's not clear from the documentation,

maridiba392 objava2 godina godina

In my opinion, if that information were revealed in detail, the game would lose much of its charm. Surely all the skills are involved in at least one phase of the game, and the fact that there are different ways to attack allows users to personalize their players a bit. It would be boring if all midfielders had the same skills, all strikers had the same skills, etc.

For me, the most intriguing aspect is trying to figure out which skills matter by observing the players' performances

lysybandyta*227 objava2 godina godina

If everyone would know this the game will be over.

You have to find it by yourself

BiSteam53 objava2 godina godina

It would be very interesting to understand during the training phase which are the most important for the player based on the role (I think that those underlined are) and if they increase the player's overall skill faster than those not underlined. Thanks

Tricrape30 objava2 godina godina

He’s not asking how they are calculated in the match engine, he only wanna know what a skill effects.

Like, Off the Ball, I’m into football but I would like to know better what playing ability is affected if I increase it

lysybandyta*227 objava2 godina godina

@tricrape

all the skills matter, but i assume mostly those which are underlined

Borubar34 objava2 godina godina

I still have no idea what strength and off the ball do, only wild guesses...

BiSteam53 objava2 godina godina

clearly physical strength is very important in football as is knowing how to move without the ball

Odgovori na Temu

Kickoff Boss×
Zaboravljena lozinka
ili
Registrirajte se i prijavite se s Google-om

Nemate račun? Registriraj se ovdje