Kickoff Boss

ZajednicaHelp and Questions (International)

Youth center bug

Mahmoud50 objava2 godina godina

Whenever I try to buy a new youth player, I can't display his features and then he disappears after I click on youth center

Insaner00t19 objava2 godina godina

Is your youth center full?

WZUNITED*3 objava2 godina godina

Me too,

Can't click my new youth player and then he disappears after I click on youth center.

nicmo619 objava4 godina godina

problem should be fixed, please try again.

Ghooster4 objava2 godina godina

Hi

I am a new player. I have tried to buy a new youth player that should cost me 9 gold. I have 9.15 gold in my account. But i just get this message: "You cannot afford this youth player". Anyone knows why? Tnx :)

maridiba392 objava2 godina godina

@Ghooster that 9 gold is rounded, the real price of a 1 star youth Is 0.5€ paid in gold, and it adapts based on the €/Gold rate. Now the rate Is about 18.8 gold per €, so you should need about 9.4 gold

uređeno dana · 1 puta

Claudiu2330 objava2 godina godina

Set defensive or atac players and pozion players. And îs good 9g.

Ghooster4 objava2 godina godina

Thank you for good answers!

nicmo619 objava4 godina godina

maridiba is right, the prices have been updated to show an extra decimal.

Odgovori na Temu

Kickoff Boss×
Zaboravljena lozinka
ili
Registrirajte se i prijavite se s Google-om

Nemate račun? Registriraj se ovdje