Kickoff Boss

ZajednicaGeneral (International)

Minimum players in team

Rioanda6 objava2 godina godina

i just lost my main club

is there any required of minimum players in team?

Silva00768 objava1 godina godina

Yes, your club needs to have at least 16 players.

Having fewer than 16 players prevents you, for instance, from starting player sales auctions.

As far as I know, the board can only sack you when your club is in a financial crisis—specifically, when the club's balance remains negative for more than three weeks. I haven't heard of anyone losing their club simply because they had a small squad.

https://kickoffboss.com/game/managers_crisis.php

1.png

Silva00768 objava1 godina godina

But... I could be mistaken or out of the loop. :)

Rioanda6 objava2 godina godina

Silva007
But... I could be mistaken or out of the loop. :)

@Silva007 thanks for the explanation

T_T

Odgovori na Temu

Kickoff Boss×
Zaboravljena lozinka
ili
Registrirajte se i prijavite se s Google-om

Nemate račun? Registriraj se ovdje