Kickoff Boss

ZajednicaTrade (International)

PLAYERS FOR FREE!

Cabbage*62 objava2 godina godina

Look my players for TRADE.

Prices like a for free! Take a look!

Thuru596 objava2 godina godina

Its not like free, if it was then it was less than 1 plat.

uređeno dana · 1 puta

Cabbage*62 objava2 godina godina

Players for 1 Platinum will be bidden amyway, so there's no difference.

If you are not interested, please do not bid.

your opinion is not needed in this thread.

Cabbage*62 objava2 godina godina

GOOD players are on market!

Low prices!

PvPNyko126 objava2 godina godina

Do you really think you will get sales by lying?

Only more people looking to your players and clicking away :D

ChooseAnotherNickname21 objava2 godina godina

players for free? They would cost more than they are worth, so why deceive everyone with this fake title?

Cabbage*62 objava2 godina godina

Each player is being sold below value.

You cannot trade a player for 0 Euro (yea, FREE PLAYER should cost 0 Euro).

Nobody forces you to buy. Go cry somewhere else, little boys.

Cabbage*62 objava2 godina godina

Last players for sale.

Cheap!

Caiman19 objava1 godina godina

People, he's offering players. Maybe he got the title wrong. You should put "cheap players for sale." But whoever wants to look at them is fine, and whoever doesn't, well, go somewhere else.

Cabbage*62 objava2 godina godina

I won't explain how marketing works to people who don't understand it.

I assure you the title is good

:).

Zamalek*2 objava2 godina godina

I have players on market

With Low prices .

maridiba392 objava2 godina godina

More than good, I would say... You had people upping the topic for you XD

trustNo1*56 objava2 godina godina

I have two cars and two apartments and more than 2 wives for sale :)

Odgovori na Temu

Kickoff Boss×
Zaboravljena lozinka
ili
Registrirajte se i prijavite se s Google-om

Nemate račun? Registriraj se ovdje