Kickoff Boss

ZajednicaGeneral (International)

All Teams tournaments!70! Nick

Nick530 objava2 godina godina

Go go to start!!!

All Teams tournaments!70! Nick

I reached my 70th officially organized tournament, unofficially I think I organized over 100 with my own money!!!

trustNo1*56 objava2 godina godina

This shitty tournaments.. haha what a catch! Vplt, nicmo slave.. sclavule

Nick530 objava2 godina godina

you are far away, for these gratuitous insults I can complain that you should be banned, but it is not in my character... you are confusing me honestly! I am a simple player, ask questions left and right ;-) I don't win anything from this game... I just play the game, money invested here anyway I put into entertainment, bets, etc... once again I don't know what happened to you in the game because I don't follow individual players, just a few friends who ask me for an opinion... have a nice evening!

Odgovori na Temu

Kickoff Boss×
Zaboravljena lozinka
ili
Registrirajte se i prijavite se s Google-om

Nemate račun? Registriraj se ovdje