Kickoff Boss

ZajednicaTrade (International)

Looking for a top ML

markitoss106 objava2 godina godina

Hey, Im looking for a top ML (+72/73 avq) if someone is interested on sell, text me.

Thanksss

Thuru596 objava2 godina godina

Other option can be to train or upgrade midfield player to L, so its MCL or MRL, for so far you have enough centreer players. Not checked that. Good point is that this also help your federation, gameshareholders and global funds.

i saw that you have a det ML of 70 avg. I also think that can handle it. Just checked

uređeno dana · 1 puta

markitoss106 objava2 godina godina

Thuru

Other option can be to train or upgrade midfield player to L, so its MCL or MRL, for so far you have enough centreer players. Not checked that. Good point is that this also help your federation, gameshareholders and global funds.

i saw that you have a det ML of 70 avg. I also think that can handle it. Just checked

@Thuru yepp, actually did it with a MC for the other side.

And thats why I asked for a top one, the one you said is good, if I can get anyone better is for change him, if I dont I would keep him.

Thanks anyways!!

Odgovori na Temu

Kickoff Boss×
Zaboravljena lozinka
ili
Registrirajte se i prijavite se s Google-om

Nemate račun? Registriraj se ovdje