Kickoff Boss

ZajednicaTrade (International)

Atletico Peligno - Youths for sale!

maridiba392 objava2 godina godina

15-year-old youths for sale, all of  them 1 star:

  • SC John Nielsen, SPS trait, 53,63 AQ, 1.74€
  • DL Samuel Bengtsson, 50.55 AQ, 0.9€

Auction ends soon!

uređeno dana · 1 puta

Thuru596 objava2 godina godina

John should be 5 star. Waste of players to set them 1 star

maridiba392 objava2 godina godina

Hehe.. if I knew he was that strong, I would have set him 5 star, but he wouldn't be available for sale then wink

markitoss106 objava2 godina godina

Thats truth… he was top top, but thats the problem of over spawn 1 star youths, and all for get how much, 0,5 or 1€??

That really need to be fixed I guess

maridiba392 objava2 godina godina

Three 1-star youths, AQ 50+, for sale right now

MC, ML, SC

Alin213 objava2 godina godina

Huge profit! -0.1 euro

Good luck Maridiba at making those 45 euro profit from these 1 star youths.

You missed a det defender ...

Odgovori na Temu

Kickoff Boss×
Zaboravljena lozinka
ili
Registrirajte se i prijavite se s Google-om

Nemate račun? Registriraj se ovdje