It would be good to change your mentality, your rhythm, in the middle of the game, change the player for another type like that, but instead of playing, change the mentality in the 45th minute or if you are winning. Change to go from offensive to balanced and so on in all if possible, it was very much appreciated Mr. Nicco
I don't know if I'm explaining myself
TismanBrianVe14 publicationsÂge 2 années
Sorry If my translator
lysybandyta*227 publicationsÂge 2 années
+1
always wanted to bring it into the game
DelteN*19 publicationsÂge 1 année
+1
Momo025*33 publicationsÂge 2 années
+1$
Landlord278 publicationsÂge 2 années
+1
TismanBrianVe14 publicationsÂge 2 années
@nicmo
unanimous decision
goo!
maridiba392 publicationsÂge 2 années
I kinda like the idea, it's definitely realistic and that's always a good thing.
Maybe the matches between similar teams risk becoming more random because the first who scores and goes defensive/slow is advantaged, it would become a bit like "the first to score wins". But close matches are already random, so it shouldn't be a big deal after all
Nous utilisons les cookies afin de vous garantir la meilleure expérience possible. En utilisant KickoffBoss, vous acceptez notre Politique de Confidentialité