Kickoff Boss

CommunautéGeneral (International)

please!

mikyre9226 publicationsÂge 2 années

Please, I’d like the old layout back; it’s impossible to make sense of anything now. Could you add a toggle so we can choose which layout to play with? That way, everyone would be happier.

shomy_btc2 publicationsÂge 2 années

mikyre92
Please, I’d like the old layout back; it’s impossible to make sense of anything now. Could you add a toggle so we can choose which layout to play with? That way, everyone would be happier.

@mikyre92 I agree with this 100%

Emeryair724 publicationsÂge 1 mois

You're going to perform these steps: go to the history where you have the previous version and access the new version, then do the same thing again and the previous version will appear.

Errach59 publicationsÂge 2 années

For now, you can remove '/game' from the URL to switch to old version. I hope we can keep it...

cebeser4 publicationsÂge 4 mois

I liked the new look but there should be an another option with white background, i think.

édité le · 1 fois

Thuru599 publicationsÂge 2 années

cebeser
I liked the new look but there should be an another option with white background, i think.

@cebeser

that last thing you can troggel dark there, what yiu can find by profile

since I used this it was much better. The new things and changes yiu shall learn and works fine after a week or little longer.

so no problem at all I think.

the new version have also so more features what yiu shall like

mikyre9226 publicationsÂge 2 années

Emeryair7
Segui questi passaggi: vai alla cronologia dove si trova la versione precedente e accedi alla nuova versione, poi ripeti la stessa operazione e verrà visualizzata la versione precedente.

@Emeryair7 i don't understand nothing, sorry

shomy_btc2 publicationsÂge 2 années

Thanks god, I can return now in daily tasks laugh, it was so annoying sry...

cebeser4 publicationsÂge 4 mois

Thuru
@cebeser

that last thing you can troggel dark there, what yiu can find by profile
since I used this it was much better. The new things and changes yiu shall learn and works fine after a week or little longer.
so no problem at all I think.
the new version have also so more features what yiu shall like

@Thuru Thank u. I loved it.

Répondre au Sujet

Kickoff Boss×
Mot de passe Oublié
ou
Inscrivez-vous et connectez-vous avec Google

Vous n'avez pas de compte? Inscrivez-vous ici