Kickoff Boss

CommunautéSuggestions (International)

suggestion : conditional order & MoM

YoannMangue7 publicationsÂge 9 mois

Hello there,

Here is my first suggestion : be able to replace a player with a conditional order related to cards! For example, you have a specific player who receive a yellow card (a DIRTY one for example ;) and you can replace him when HE gets the card, not just anyone who gets a yellow card like how it is the case right now. Conditional orders already exist for conditions like "you win by 1 goal", it could be added easily I guess.

2nd suggestion : in the player menu, we could add a column with the number of time each player has been Man of the Match in official match this season, I don't see where this information could be available and since it's required for a task, I think it could be useful.

Thanks for your attention !

YoannMangue7 publicationsÂge 9 mois

Other people thinking that could be useful ?

Répondre au Sujet

Kickoff Boss×
Mot de passe Oublié
ou
Inscrivez-vous et connectez-vous avec Google

Vous n'avez pas de compte? Inscrivez-vous ici