Kickoff Boss

CommunityGeneral (International)

Tournament - Nick's the best! ;-)

Nick535 posts2 years old

Tournament - Nick's the best! 😉 A new tournament created for you, but the registration fee will be reasonable! compared to what I've been up to now!

Ralf238 posts2 years old

Narcisist....

PvPNyko126 posts2 years old

Narcisist lol

Nick535 posts2 years old

now I will test real players who trust me!

Minecodersam350 posts2 years old

Money makes people crazy

edited on · 2 times

Nick535 posts2 years old

I want to prove that a tournament can be more valuable than an organized game competition!!! and to meet real players in the game!

Chudej31 posts2 years old

Pff my sc for 10.50€ on action:P 73 aq 3☆ peace

lysybandyta*227 posts2 years old

Blocked as always. What is the point?

Stoneisland271 posts2 years old

Look at all these requests, made by people who sell their souls for 10 gold and don't give a shit about KoB, then they even allow themselves to criticize constructive posts for the growth and credibility of the game. Shameless speculators. How disgusting!!!.

Nick535 posts2 years old

tks!

I want to prove that a tournament can be more valuable than an organized game competition!!! and to meet real players in the game!

Ralf238 posts2 years old

says the guy who wants to sell a weak player for 250 euros :)))))

Nick535 posts2 years old

I don't know what's funny, when someone asks!!! the problem is with the one who offers... for example your striker
"Deni Suryono" DIR=dirty bought by you for 262 euros, what's your problem at what I'm asking!

Ralf238 posts2 years old

yeahh well...i know its hard for you to see others...spend money on players. ohh well...i hope you will have a great deal of luck tomorrow night...maybe you win a ticket on betting football...to be too a spender ;)

Nick535 posts2 years old

The tournament organized by me will remain for tomorrow!!! after the CL and CE matches are played, out of respect for those registered in the tournament who also play in those competitions!

Spiler58 posts2 years old

Nick, i thought your tournaments were intended for players that are not in a continental competition? Saw that a few weeks ago. I wanted to join too but sadly i have to play in CL every season...

hadras8*108 posts2 years old

so 5,000€ might be believable? identity? lol

kob respects player identity with veriff.com

Nick535 posts2 years old

Well, I found you, I was out in the snow... what do you say, let's start the tournament!

hadras8*108 posts2 years old

good luck!

waiting for group discord

and complaints about future sponsorship of your funds in your name:)😄

FirstWave54 posts2 years old

Password to participate?

BIKOS971*27 posts2 years old

Password please

Reply to Topic

Kickoff Boss×
Lost Password
or
Register & Sign in with Google

Don't have an account? Register here