Defending and attacking..!!
I cried all my eyes out last seaon how orkney could defend in already defensive
Formation like 451 and then won against team 10+ aq better than him to 2 goals..
Defending in 451 against 433 should do nothing less than hold to draw if lucky enough
But Often time playing defensive instruction is more effective than attacking. They will
Defend and still create more opportunities on goals than team using attack with better
Players. I can understand if they got 2 chance and 1 lead to goal. 2(1). But often time
I use attack and they use defend. Before i created 1 chance they had 3 to 5^^
I now have fear of team 52 to 53 aq. They usually come with surprises. They can
Beat anything in 451 defence lol.. I especially fear orkney and hoping next cl you
Separate me from my nightmare :)
The match engine is too random when generating results sometime mehn:)