Kickoff Boss

ComunidadGeneral (International)

Youth centre.

Wooofero13 publicaciones2 años antigüedad

I don't understand why is no longer available the possibility to choose a player in the youth center. I don't think it's a good change and spoil the reality of this game. I don't think teams as Barcellona, real Madrid, Inter or other teams buy youths without knowing what kind of player they're buying...

Just my two cents.

Twente4784 publicaciones2 años antigüedad

This is not real football, this is a game. I think this update is made to bring more funds into the game.

BiSteam53 publicaciones2 años antigüedad

I agree with your suggestion, at least choose only the role (goalkeeper, defender, midfielder or striker) I also add in my opinion (already written) that strikers should have the three roles (SC, SL and SR).

editado a · 1 veces

savas5227 publicaciones2 años antigüedad

I don't  think this form brings more funds. It must be returned to its original form.

Responder al Tema

Kickoff Boss×
Contraseña Perdida
o
Registro e Inicio de sesión con Google

¿No tienes una cuenta? Regístrate aquí