Kickoff Boss

ComunidadGeneral (International)

please!

mikyre9226 publicaciones2 años antigüedad

Please, I’d like the old layout back; it’s impossible to make sense of anything now. Could you add a toggle so we can choose which layout to play with? That way, everyone would be happier.

shomy_btc2 publicaciones2 años antigüedad

mikyre92
Please, I’d like the old layout back; it’s impossible to make sense of anything now. Could you add a toggle so we can choose which layout to play with? That way, everyone would be happier.

@mikyre92 I agree with this 100%

Emeryair724 publicaciones1 mes antigüedad

You're going to perform these steps: go to the history where you have the previous version and access the new version, then do the same thing again and the previous version will appear.

Errach59 publicaciones2 años antigüedad

For now, you can remove '/game' from the URL to switch to old version. I hope we can keep it...

cebeser4 publicaciones4 meses antigüedad

I liked the new look but there should be an another option with white background, i think.

editado a · 1 veces

Thuru599 publicaciones2 años antigüedad

cebeser
I liked the new look but there should be an another option with white background, i think.

@cebeser

that last thing you can troggel dark there, what yiu can find by profile

since I used this it was much better. The new things and changes yiu shall learn and works fine after a week or little longer.

so no problem at all I think.

the new version have also so more features what yiu shall like

mikyre9226 publicaciones2 años antigüedad

Emeryair7
Segui questi passaggi: vai alla cronologia dove si trova la versione precedente e accedi alla nuova versione, poi ripeti la stessa operazione e verrà visualizzata la versione precedente.

@Emeryair7 i don't understand nothing, sorry

As11 publicaciones1 año antigüedad

Yellow cards ar not yellow

shomy_btc2 publicaciones2 años antigüedad

Thanks god, I can return now in daily tasks laugh, it was so annoying sry...

cebeser4 publicaciones4 meses antigüedad

Thuru
@cebeser

that last thing you can troggel dark there, what yiu can find by profile
since I used this it was much better. The new things and changes yiu shall learn and works fine after a week or little longer.
so no problem at all I think.
the new version have also so more features what yiu shall like

@Thuru Thank u. I loved it.

Responder al Tema

Kickoff Boss×
Contraseña Perdida
o
Registro e Inicio de sesión con Google

¿No tienes una cuenta? Regístrate aquí