Kickoff Boss

ComunidadGeneral (International)

What are bonuses good for?

Nick530 publicaciones2 años antigüedad

I play on defense with a competing team with a close AVQ!!! and with these bonuses on half the team!!! The team loses 3-0! The bonuses are real why is there no real AVQ of the team when you receive these bonuses, I notice from this match that they are given for nothing!!! It doesn't matter ;-)

Nick530 publicaciones2 años antigüedad

I also want a general and transparent update where I can see the overall team total:
- captain bonus;
- formula bonus;
- individual bonuses;
Where I can see a team total... not just bonuses and you get a beating with them;
Can you update the teams to see how these bonuses affect your team? I don't see them at the moment ;-)

Responder al Tema

Kickoff Boss×
Contraseña Perdida
o
Registro e Inicio de sesión con Google

¿No tienes una cuenta? Regístrate aquí