Kickoff Boss

CommunityGeneral (International)

Nicks's Tournament 4 [0-100]

Nick531 posts2 years old

Nicks's Tournament 4 [0-100]

in the new tournament, everyone will contribute!!! depending on the avq of the team, everyone will have to add gold to the fund, so I will manage to make the biggest prize fund! since he saw this game!

Abdelkader*2 posts2 years old

How to join?

trustNo1*56 posts2 years old

numero quatro :)) pass4#4 :)

trustNo1*56 posts2 years old

Now.. this is an awesome !!! A brilliant ideea! Thanx for thinking, Nick! Most of us just follow the rools a d complaining, but this is a genuine New motivation for playing, for striving 4 our teams and for our colours!

!

Nick531 posts2 years old

good luck!!! and the tournaments will continue for the teams that do not participate in other competitions!

Nick531 posts2 years old

I'm going to sleep!!! increase in receipts... I hope you understood my idea!!! this game must be a united community to grow, not a divided one only very big teams and the rest... we must love and appreciate each other who are part of this game! I wish you a nice night!

Manuelxerez062 posts2 years old

Thank you very much for letting me participate Nick, ​​​​​​very good idea. Good night! Take a rest

Reply to Topic

Kickoff Boss×
Lost Password
or
Register & Sign in with Google

Don't have an account? Register here