Kickoff Boss

CommunitySuggestions (International)

Merge the CL/CC (Asia, America, Africa) into a single CL/CC.

Stoneisland271 posts2 years old

Merge the CL/CC (Asia, America, Africa) into a single CL/CC. This would increase the prizes and they will be equal to the CL/CC Europe. In some championships in these areas 4+4 CL/CC teams qualify to reach the number of teams to organize the competition. Better to qualify 1 CL + 1 CC and have a CL/CC created by (Asia, America and Africa) would give higher prizes and give the possibility to investors in those areas to invest more. Instead in the current situation it is not worth investing both for the low National prizes and international competitions. It makes no sense to move the companies to other nations it would mean abandoning certain areas altogether. My humble opinion.

Vigilant22 posts2 years old

+1 good idea. Anyway all strong teams will move to europan leagues and all other countries will become abandoned with time. The only difficult question is very different time zones for matches in CL/CC

edited on · 5 times

Stoneisland271 posts2 years old

@Vigilant To address the time zone issue, a system could be created that allows users to set up future matches in advance.

Minecodersam350 posts2 years old

-1

edited on · 1 times

Thuru596 posts2 years old

Very good suggestion.

+++

Stoneisland271 posts2 years old

I thought it could be a good idea to help those users who would like to invest but do not do it because the prizes are so low that it is not worth investing. However, I see from your answers (Indonesians, Brazilians, Nigerians) that you are happy with the current economic situation that offers you very low Federation prizes and CL/CC competitions. If you are happy with this, I can only be happy, I compete for the European CL/CC prizes, I proposed this idea thinking of helping someone.

Loretty*59 posts2 years old

-1

will not be fair for EU.

EU countries invest the most, others will become leechers.

You can come to EU countries now if you want to participate in CL/CC europe.

lysybandyta*227 posts2 years old

I think pple dont understand the clue.

He wants to merge all the cups but no EU.

There will be EU CL/CC and rest of the world CL/CC. How this idea will influence on EU?

Minecodersam350 posts2 years old

Still a bad idea and not realistic too

Chazuke_e94 posts2 years old

I agree with Minecodersam

Just why merge the rest of the world together? They all have different strategies to play on their part of the world and most of them enjoy it. Probably not at the few first seasons when the reward was high in EU xD

Alin213 posts2 years old

Is no point reinventing the wheel.

Chazuke_e94 posts2 years old

I always have to cry when catania writes against me. Love you too

edited on · 1 times

Stoneisland271 posts2 years old

@ Chazuke_e    you're wrong, Hello KITTY is not you... she'll answer soon and you'll understand who I'm talking to.

Chazuke_e94 posts2 years old

@Stoneisland Dang, I thought you were talking to me because I have a kitty in my profile :(

Now I feel lonely again haha

edited on · 1 times

Stoneisland271 posts2 years old

@ Chazuke_e   :-)

Masoud39 posts2 years old

+1

And use Elo rank

like Europe

b1c10148 posts2 years old

@Stoneisland, I like that you thought of us, even though you're from Europe.

In Europe, the CL/CC has more matches and more experience for its players, as it has 8 groups versus 4 groups (Asia, America, Africa), I think that's why the prize is smaller.

maridiba392 posts2 years old

@b1c10 the prizes depend on the amount available in the Global Fund of each continent, as you can see in the Prizes breakdown, and that fund is mainly fed with the money spent to buy youths, pay salaries, and upgrade infrastructures. Having fewer clubs to participate, with the same budget, would bring higher prizes for the participants

b1c10148 posts2 years old

@maridiba, regarding the prize (EXP, Matches, Running up), what I mention is based on the number of teams, for example in Europe 16 teams will be promoted with prizes, while in the others only 8 teams will be promoted, having to skip 8 games (without prizes, i`m talking about exp and others).

I think that europe will become stronger due to the large EXP gains for its players.

In the game mechanics, the experience is considered.

maridiba392 posts2 years old

That's true @b1c10, but with more teams involved the probability of reaching the last stage is lower. Indeed, if you check the list of winner and runner up in European CL there are 9 different names in 5 years, while in other continents there are many repeated names. I think that if Europe becomes stronger, that will more likely depend on Gold prizes attracting big investors from the other Continents, rather than on a few more XP points available per season

edited on · 1 times

zlax364 posts2 years old

maybe this is ok but to set qualifications then and maybe new competetions example cl cc andd third one to many teams can be played :)

then name must be WCL/WCC and 1-2 more cups :D

edited on · 1 times

gamerlucky11 posts2 years old

-1

Do you want 1000 active players with only 32 slot for international tournament? Then just suggest that highest avq team will get all the global funds

zlax364 posts2 years old

i not say that i say some qualification to more teams play in that cups so many teams will play

Reply to Topic

Kickoff Boss×
Lost Password
or
Register & Sign in with Google

Don't have an account? Register here