Kickoff Boss

ΚοινότηταGeneral (International)

please!

mikyre9226 δημοσιεύσειςμέλος εδώ και 2 χρόνια

Please, I’d like the old layout back; it’s impossible to make sense of anything now. Could you add a toggle so we can choose which layout to play with? That way, everyone would be happier.

shomy_btc2 δημοσιεύσειςμέλος εδώ και 2 χρόνια

mikyre92
Please, I’d like the old layout back; it’s impossible to make sense of anything now. Could you add a toggle so we can choose which layout to play with? That way, everyone would be happier.

@mikyre92 I agree with this 100%

Emeryair724 δημοσιεύσειςμέλος εδώ και 1 μήνας

You're going to perform these steps: go to the history where you have the previous version and access the new version, then do the same thing again and the previous version will appear.

Errach59 δημοσιεύσειςμέλος εδώ και 2 χρόνια

For now, you can remove '/game' from the URL to switch to old version. I hope we can keep it...

cebeser4 δημοσιεύσειςμέλος εδώ και 4 μήνες

I liked the new look but there should be an another option with white background, i think.

επεξεργάστηκε στις · 1 φορές

Thuru599 δημοσιεύσειςμέλος εδώ και 2 χρόνια

cebeser
I liked the new look but there should be an another option with white background, i think.

@cebeser

that last thing you can troggel dark there, what yiu can find by profile

since I used this it was much better. The new things and changes yiu shall learn and works fine after a week or little longer.

so no problem at all I think.

the new version have also so more features what yiu shall like

mikyre9226 δημοσιεύσειςμέλος εδώ και 2 χρόνια

Emeryair7
Segui questi passaggi: vai alla cronologia dove si trova la versione precedente e accedi alla nuova versione, poi ripeti la stessa operazione e verrà visualizzata la versione precedente.

@Emeryair7 i don't understand nothing, sorry

shomy_btc2 δημοσιεύσειςμέλος εδώ και 2 χρόνια

Thanks god, I can return now in daily tasks laugh, it was so annoying sry...

cebeser4 δημοσιεύσειςμέλος εδώ και 4 μήνες

Thuru
@cebeser

that last thing you can troggel dark there, what yiu can find by profile
since I used this it was much better. The new things and changes yiu shall learn and works fine after a week or little longer.
so no problem at all I think.
the new version have also so more features what yiu shall like

@Thuru Thank u. I loved it.

Απάντηση στο Θέμα

Kickoff Boss×
Χαμένος Κωδικός
ή
Εγγραφείτε και συνδεθείτε με το Google

Δεν έχεις λογαριασμό; Εγγράψου εδώ