Kickoff Boss

CommunityGeneral (International)

Nick's Tournament [0-100]

Nick535 Beiträge2 jahre alt

Nick's Tournament [0-100]

In this tournament, any team is accepted, but you will have to donate to the fund depending on the AVQ of the team, this after I personally analyze your team!!! The prize pool can get quite tempting, contact directly on the tour group https://discord.gg/6SZdsGjE

trustNo1*56 Beiträge2 jahre alt

Yes we will

DelteN*19 Beiträge1 jahr alt

This kind of tournaments are bullshit, i would stop them and let's play just official cups. It makes the game look like the game created by children. Just a mess, useless tournaments, another discord servers, useless topics in the forum, etc...There's nothing at stake in tournaments, someone nominated themselves to a position like "I'll decide who can and who has to pay how much" - just Bullshit

Nick535 Beiträge2 jahre alt

organize tournaments with your own money so I can comment too!!!

trustNo1*56 Beiträge2 jahre alt

DelteN => if you are not interested in the topic, skip it, is so simple.. I don't think anyone needed your opinion...you could sleep instead of spewing the worst, it's not worth writing hundreds of empty words if you don't. Don't say anything. Ignore the rest of us, sorry to bother you. Good night and sweet dreams.

Auf Thema antworten

Kickoff Boss×
Passwort vergessen
oder
Mit Google registrieren & anmelden

Du hast noch kein Konto? Hier registrieren