I don't understand why is no longer available the possibility to choose a player in the youth center. I don't think it's a good change and spoil the reality of this game. I don't think teams as Barcellona, real Madrid, Inter or other teams buy youths without knowing what kind of player they're buying...
Just my two cents.
Twente4784 Beiträge2 jahre alt
This is not real football, this is a game. I think this update is made to bring more funds into the game.
BiSteam53 Beiträge2 jahre alt
I agree with your suggestion, at least choose only the role (goalkeeper, defender, midfielder or striker) I also add in my opinion (already written) that strikers should have the three roles (SC, SL and SR).
bearbeitet am · 1 Mal
savas5227 Beiträge2 jahre alt
I don't think this form brings more funds. It must be returned to its original form.
Wir verwenden Cookies, um sicherzustellen, dass du die bestmögliche Erfahrung machst. Durch die Nutzung von KickoffBoss stimmst du unserer Datenschutzrichtlinie zu