Kickoff Boss

CommunityHelp and Questions (International)

change club

FrankBull*5 Beiträge1 jahr alt

If I leave my current club can I join higher level club in another country ? serie A o serie B ???? or can I not choose the club and will be offered random clubs oflower categories ?

thanks for the replies

stormznx5 Beiträge2 jahre alt

You are currently at the 1st place in your group. At the end of this season, you'll automatically be promoted to B2 (check 'Information' tab).

FrankBull*5 Beiträge1 jahr alt

I want tò change club and tò go in another club in  serie A

Tadalion43 Beiträge2 jahre alt

Hi. When joining new club, its now only possible to join clubs in division 3 or 4.

FrankBull*5 Beiträge1 jahr alt

Ok I undestand thank you

Auf Thema antworten

Kickoff Boss×
Passwort vergessen
oder
Mit Google registrieren & anmelden

Du hast noch kein Konto? Hier registrieren