Kickoff Boss

CommunityGeneral (International)

Minimum players in team

Rioanda6 Beiträge2 jahre alt

i just lost my main club

is there any required of minimum players in team?

Silva00768 Beiträge1 jahr alt

Yes, your club needs to have at least 16 players.

Having fewer than 16 players prevents you, for instance, from starting player sales auctions.

As far as I know, the board can only sack you when your club is in a financial crisis—specifically, when the club's balance remains negative for more than three weeks. I haven't heard of anyone losing their club simply because they had a small squad.

https://kickoffboss.com/game/managers_crisis.php

1.png

Silva00768 Beiträge1 jahr alt

But... I could be mistaken or out of the loop. :)

Rioanda6 Beiträge2 jahre alt

Silva007
But... I could be mistaken or out of the loop. :)

@Silva007 thanks for the explanation

T_T

Auf Thema antworten

Kickoff Boss×
Passwort vergessen
oder
Mit Google registrieren & anmelden

Du hast noch kein Konto? Hier registrieren