Kickoff Boss

CommunityGeneral (International)

please!

mikyre9226 Beiträge2 jahre alt

Please, I’d like the old layout back; it’s impossible to make sense of anything now. Could you add a toggle so we can choose which layout to play with? That way, everyone would be happier.

shomy_btc2 Beiträge2 jahre alt

mikyre92
Please, I’d like the old layout back; it’s impossible to make sense of anything now. Could you add a toggle so we can choose which layout to play with? That way, everyone would be happier.

@mikyre92 I agree with this 100%

Emeryair724 Beiträge1 monat alt

You're going to perform these steps: go to the history where you have the previous version and access the new version, then do the same thing again and the previous version will appear.

Errach59 Beiträge2 jahre alt

For now, you can remove '/game' from the URL to switch to old version. I hope we can keep it...

cebeser4 Beiträge4 monate alt

I liked the new look but there should be an another option with white background, i think.

bearbeitet am · 1 Mal

Thuru599 Beiträge2 jahre alt

cebeser
I liked the new look but there should be an another option with white background, i think.

@cebeser

that last thing you can troggel dark there, what yiu can find by profile

since I used this it was much better. The new things and changes yiu shall learn and works fine after a week or little longer.

so no problem at all I think.

the new version have also so more features what yiu shall like

mikyre9226 Beiträge2 jahre alt

Emeryair7
Segui questi passaggi: vai alla cronologia dove si trova la versione precedente e accedi alla nuova versione, poi ripeti la stessa operazione e verrà visualizzata la versione precedente.

@Emeryair7 i don't understand nothing, sorry

As11 Beiträge1 jahr alt

Yellow cards ar not yellow

shomy_btc2 Beiträge2 jahre alt

Thanks god, I can return now in daily tasks laugh, it was so annoying sry...

cebeser4 Beiträge4 monate alt

Thuru
@cebeser

that last thing you can troggel dark there, what yiu can find by profile
since I used this it was much better. The new things and changes yiu shall learn and works fine after a week or little longer.
so no problem at all I think.
the new version have also so more features what yiu shall like

@Thuru Thank u. I loved it.

Auf Thema antworten

Kickoff Boss×
Passwort vergessen
oder
Mit Google registrieren & anmelden

Du hast noch kein Konto? Hier registrieren