Започната от TismanBrianVe··Отговори: 7·Прегледи: 126
TismanBrianVe14 публикации2 години стар
It would be good to change your mentality, your rhythm, in the middle of the game, change the player for another type like that, but instead of playing, change the mentality in the 45th minute or if you are winning. Change to go from offensive to balanced and so on in all if possible, it was very much appreciated Mr. Nicco
I don't know if I'm explaining myself
TismanBrianVe14 публикации2 години стар
Sorry If my translator
lysybandyta*227 публикации2 години стар
+1
always wanted to bring it into the game
DelteN*19 публикации1 година стар
+1
Momo025*33 публикации2 години стар
+1$
Landlord278 публикации2 години стар
+1
TismanBrianVe14 публикации2 години стар
@nicmo
unanimous decision
goo!
maridiba392 публикации2 години стар
I kinda like the idea, it's definitely realistic and that's always a good thing.
Maybe the matches between similar teams risk becoming more random because the first who scores and goes defensive/slow is advantaged, it would become a bit like "the first to score wins". But close matches are already random, so it shouldn't be a big deal after all