Kickoff Boss

ОбщностGeneral (International)

please!

mikyre9226 публикации2 години стар

Please, I’d like the old layout back; it’s impossible to make sense of anything now. Could you add a toggle so we can choose which layout to play with? That way, everyone would be happier.

shomy_btc2 публикации2 години стар

mikyre92
Please, I’d like the old layout back; it’s impossible to make sense of anything now. Could you add a toggle so we can choose which layout to play with? That way, everyone would be happier.

@mikyre92 I agree with this 100%

Emeryair724 публикации1 месец стар

You're going to perform these steps: go to the history where you have the previous version and access the new version, then do the same thing again and the previous version will appear.

Errach59 публикации2 години стар

For now, you can remove '/game' from the URL to switch to old version. I hope we can keep it...

cebeser4 публикации4 месеца стар

I liked the new look but there should be an another option with white background, i think.

редактирано на · 1 пъти

Thuru599 публикации2 години стар

cebeser
I liked the new look but there should be an another option with white background, i think.

@cebeser

that last thing you can troggel dark there, what yiu can find by profile

since I used this it was much better. The new things and changes yiu shall learn and works fine after a week or little longer.

so no problem at all I think.

the new version have also so more features what yiu shall like

mikyre9226 публикации2 години стар

Emeryair7
Segui questi passaggi: vai alla cronologia dove si trova la versione precedente e accedi alla nuova versione, poi ripeti la stessa operazione e verrà visualizzata la versione precedente.

@Emeryair7 i don't understand nothing, sorry

shomy_btc2 публикации2 години стар

Thanks god, I can return now in daily tasks laugh, it was so annoying sry...

cebeser4 публикации4 месеца стар

Thuru
@cebeser

that last thing you can troggel dark there, what yiu can find by profile
since I used this it was much better. The new things and changes yiu shall learn and works fine after a week or little longer.
so no problem at all I think.
the new version have also so more features what yiu shall like

@Thuru Thank u. I loved it.

Отговори в темата

Kickoff Boss×
Забравена парола
или
Регистрирай се и влез с Google

Нямаш акаунт? Регистрирай се тук