It would be good to change your mentality, your rhythm, in the middle of the game, change the player for another type like that, but instead of playing, change the mentality in the 45th minute or if you are winning. Change to go from offensive to balanced and so on in all if possible, it was very much appreciated Mr. Nicco
I don't know if I'm explaining myself
TismanBrianVe14منشور2 سنوات عمر
Sorry If my translator
lysybandyta*227منشور2 سنوات عمر
+1
always wanted to bring it into the game
DelteN*19منشور1 سنة عمر
+1
Momo025*33منشور2 سنوات عمر
+1$
Landlord278منشور2 سنوات عمر
+1
TismanBrianVe14منشور2 سنوات عمر
@nicmo
unanimous decision
goo!
maridiba392منشور2 سنوات عمر
I kinda like the idea, it's definitely realistic and that's always a good thing.
Maybe the matches between similar teams risk becoming more random because the first who scores and goes defensive/slow is advantaged, it would become a bit like "the first to score wins". But close matches are already random, so it shouldn't be a big deal after all
نحن نستخدم ملفات تعريف الارتباط لضمان حصولك على أفضل تجربة ممكنة. باستخدام كيك اوف بوس ، فإنك توافق على سياسة الخصوصية
a href="https://kickoffboss.com/ar/privacy_policy.php">Privacy Policy