Kickoff Boss

المجتمعGeneral (International)

Minimum players in team

Rioanda6منشور2 سنوات عمر

i just lost my main club

is there any required of minimum players in team?

Silva00768منشور1 سنة عمر

Yes, your club needs to have at least 16 players.

Having fewer than 16 players prevents you, for instance, from starting player sales auctions.

As far as I know, the board can only sack you when your club is in a financial crisis—specifically, when the club's balance remains negative for more than three weeks. I haven't heard of anyone losing their club simply because they had a small squad.

https://kickoffboss.com/game/managers_crisis.php

1.png

Silva00768منشور1 سنة عمر

But... I could be mistaken or out of the loop. :)

Rioanda6منشور2 سنوات عمر

Silva007
But... I could be mistaken or out of the loop. :)

@Silva007 thanks for the explanation

T_T

الرد على الموضوع

Kickoff Boss×
نسيت كلمة المرور
او
التسجيل وتسجيل الدخول عبر Google

ليس لديك حساب سجل من هنا